Welcome To My World

Where everyone can chat and learn!!!


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our First Snow Fall

Wow its our first snow fall its wonderful, Im from the north but now live in the south and here is very much different then up north, we dont get as much snow here as up north but its still pretty, I havnt posted in a little while because my little guy gets sick every winter because of is low immunity from his cleft that he was born with he is prone to sickness in the winter but anyway Im going to try to keep up so bare with me, I did a blog hop today it was fun and the projects were just wonderful,I just got my first cricut lite cartrige Jolly Holidays and I love it,Ill be posting soon my projects well I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and I hope to keep my blog up thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment