Welcome To My World

Where everyone can chat and learn!!!


Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey Ya all


Hi how is everyone doing today? Well I just joined another group over on yahoo, its the magnolia group I have just come to realize that they are adorable like I had posted about me finding out about them and learning about them, I have gone nuts with them they are so much fun, I also joined a group last month called the magnolia group at our local scrapbooking store and it is so much fun we meet once a month and we learn all new designs and stuff and I love it. I have also been busy with your new puppy he is such a ham, I have been working with him on potty training and eating and drinking, we have taken him to the vet and is been given his first round of shots and has been cleared of parvo so that was good news well I think I have done enough babbling so I hope you all have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment