Welcome To My World

Where everyone can chat and learn!!!


Monday, March 21, 2011

Hi everyone

It has been one of those weeks/weekend, on saterday I went to an all day/night crop with all the fabulous ladies at our local craft shop and it was so much fun except for that I had to leave due to my little guy (hes 4) got hurt so I had to take him to the emergancy room he had a cut above his eye so they just used glue to fix it so that was quite an adventure but I did make it back to show all the ladies he was a trooper threw it, I did get a couple things made while I was there so thats good,we are having more croping days/nights I cant wait its my chance to get out meet new people and have a good time doing it, so Ill be posting more pictures soon so I hope everyone has a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment