Welcome To My World

Where everyone can chat and learn!!!


Friday, March 11, 2011

Hi ya all

Well what a week, I have been crafting and trying to organize too I don't have the luxury of having a craft room so I do my work in my bedroom...hence my hubby to be doesnt like it hahahah but anyway I really love the way my card came out for the green challenge I had no idea but it just came to me so I have a lot more ideas floating in my head so Ill be posting more pictures as I go, ya all do such wonderful work I find me looking and not creating hahah Im sure you do the same as well, Im also excited that tomm is our monthly magnolia club meeting, we meet once a month and its wonderful this is actually my second meeting with all the wonderful ladies, they all have different ways to color and play with these wonderful tildas and edwins I now have about 10 I think of the tildas and I dont have any edwins yet I better get moving on those because my tildas are going to get lonley hahah well I hope you enjoy your weekend. Oh I also wanted to say thanks so much for all your wonderful comments they mean so much to me thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment